The ultimate privacy coin: Monero (XMR)
Monero (XMR) is cash for a connected world. Monero was launched in April 2014. It's fast, private, and secure. With Monero, you are your own bank. You can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity.
Advantages for having Monero as cryptocurrency:
Monero (XMR) automatically applies privacy techniques to every single transaction made, Monero (XMR) has huge advantage over other cryptocurrencies whose privacy features are only optional. You never have to request and then verify whether other people have enabled a privacy mechanism when sending funds, because privacy automatically applies to all transactions.
Monero (XMR) uses three different privacy technologies
1. Ring Signatures : a group of cryptographic signatures with at least one real participant, but no way to tell which in the group is the real one as they all appear valid.
2. Ring Confidential Transactions (ringCT) : a way to hide the amount sent in a Monero transaction.
3. Stealth Addresses: automatic one-time addresses for every transaction.
With these privacy technologies exclusive to Monero you do not need to trust anyone else with your privacy.
Monero (XMR) has a running program on a computer which verifies and processes the cryptocurrency transactions that other people announce to the worldwide network. This means people all over the world who will be leaving mining software running on their home or work PCs will earn Monero.
Monero (XMR) has been designed to have an automatically adaptive block size limit. This means it will automatically be able to handle future increases in transaction volume by automatically expanding the size of blocks to accommodate higher future transaction volumes.
WARNING: using a privacy coin may be illegal in some countries or jurisdictions. Some exchanges may not allow you to purchase them. Google "DYOR" and "VPN" if you are still keen to invest.
There are several ways to purchase Monero (XMR):
1. One of the favourite platforms to use for purchasing Monero (XMR) is Crypto.Com. In this platform you can earn interest of a wide variety of coins, up to 12%, as well as apply for crypto debit card. This operates similar to a pre-paid Visa card, where you top up before use either with cash or crypto. We also have rewards up to $50 for new investors when using the above link to create a new account.
2. CoinBase is another platform to purchase Monero (XMR) using credit card or even your Bank Account. You only need to follow the steps and link your Bank Account or Credit Card for purchasing your first cryptocurrency. Use this link and you can get AUD $13.84 in free Bitcoin when you buy or sell AUD 138.41 or more.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via the "Contact Us" section of the homepage and we will do our best to assist you.